Domestic vertical pump set high-pressure water mist fire extinguishing device
High pressure water mist pump set
The high-pressure water mist pump set is an electric high-pressure plunger reciprocating pump, using domestic water-lubricated nine-plunger vertical high-pressure pump, the pump body is made of 304 stainless steel, and the pump has passed the CCS certification of China Classification Society. The pump control cabinet adopts Siemens PLC. In engineering applications, according to different working conditions, it is configured as 1 with 1 to 7 with 1. The pump can achieve a variety of pressures and flow rates through the combination of different number of unit modules, and the interface and external dimensions of the pump unit are unchanged, which is convenient for combining into a complete set.
Based on the axial piston principle, the pumps are lightweight and compact, while also self-lubricating the moving parts of the pump with fluid. Therefore, no lubricant is required. All components in the pump are designed with long maintenance intervals, so that they only need to maintain high efficiency and stability with very low maintenance requirements.
Advantages of water-lubricated nine-plunger vertical pump:
(1) One of the smallest and lightest pumps on the market, the unit is compact and occupies a small footprint.
(2) The maintenance cycle is long, and there is no need for preventive maintenance during the warranty period.
(3) The pressure pulse generated in the pressure pipeline is extremely small, the vibration is small and the noise is low.
(4) Self-lubricating design, no need for lubricating oil.
(5) All parts are made of corrosion-resistant austenitic stainless steel, as well as carbon fiber reinforced polyetheretherketone PEEK.
(6) High efficiency and stable work.
Pump set selection principles:
Single-zone application: select the flow size of a single pump according to the flow rate of the protection area, generally one main and one backup.
Zonal application: select the flow size of a single pump according to the flow rate of the minimum protection area; Then calculate the number of single pumps required according to the flow rate of the maximum protection area, generally multi-master and one standby.
Main technical indicators:
(1) Model specification: FLHP80
(2) Rated discharge pressure: 14MPa
(3) Rated flow: 112L/min
(4) Motor power: 30KW
(5) Combined design flow: 112 L/min, 224 L/min, 336 L/min, 448 L/min, 560L/min, 672 L/min, 784 L/min