Fire extinguisher box: A box specifically designed for long-term fixed storage of portable fire extinguishers.
Classification of fire extinguisher boxes:
(1) Fire extinguisher boxes can be divided into: a) ground mounted; b) Embedded wall type.
(2) The fire extinguisher box can be divided into: a) open door type; b) Flip over type.
Preparation method for fire extinguisher box model:
XM - Fire extinguisher box
Fire extinguisher box placement type code: ground type - "D" (ground); Embedded wall type - "Q" (wall).
Fire extinguisher box opening method code: door opening - "K" (open); Flip over type - "F" (flip over).
Fire extinguisher box thickness and height code:
(1) Thickness B=160mm, height h=450mm - represented by "1";
(2) Thickness B=200mm, height h=650mm - represented by "2";
(3) Thickness B=220mm, height h=800mm - represented by "3";
(4) Thickness B=220mm, height h=1000mm - denoted by '4'.
Example of marking: The thickness of the flip type floor mounted fire extinguisher box is B=160mm, the height is h=450mm, and it stores 4 portable fire extinguishers. The model is represented as the fire extinguisher box XMDF1-4.
The fire extinguisher box should be made of metal materials such as thin steel plate and aluminum alloy. The door of the fire extinguisher box can be made of metal or non-metallic materials. When the box door is made of glass, flat glass with a thickness of not less than 3mm should be used.