Domestic vertical pump set high pressure water mist fire extinguishing device
High pressure water mist pump set
The high-pressure water mist pump set is an electric high-pressure plunger reciprocating pump, which adopts a domestic water-lubricated nine-plunger vertical high-pressure pump. The pump body is made of 304 stainless steel. The pump has passed the CCS certification of China Classification Society. The control cabinet of the pump group adopts Siemens PLC. According to the requirements of different working conditions in engineering applications, the configuration is from 1 for 1 backup to 7 for 1 backup. The pump can realize a variety of pressures and flow rates through the combination of different numbers of unit modules, and the interface and external dimensions of the pump unit units remain unchanged, which is convenient for combination into a set.
This series of pumps is based on the principle of axial plunger, and the design is light, small and compact. At the same time, it also adopts the design of self-lubricating the moving parts of the pump through fluid. Therefore no lubricating oil is required. All components in the pump are designed for long maintenance intervals, so while maintaining high efficiency and stability, only low maintenance requirements are required.
Advantages of water lubricated nine plunger vertical pump:
(1) One of the smallest and lightest pumps on the market
(2) If a special coupling is used, it can be driven by an internal combustion engine
(3) The maintenance period is long, and preventive maintenance is not required during the warranty period
(4) The pressure pulse generated in the pressure pipeline is extremely small
(5) No lubricating oil required
(6) Integrated flush valve
(7) All parts are made of corrosion-resistant materials such as 304 stainless steel, and carbon fiber reinforced polyether ether ketone PEEK
(8) High efficiency
Pump group selection principle:
Single-area application: select the flow rate of a single pump according to the flow rate in the protection area, generally one main and one backup.
Partition application: select the flow rate of a single pump according to the flow rate in the minimum protection zone; then calculate the number of single pumps required according to the flow rate in the maximum protection zone, usually multiple masters and one backup.
(1) Model specification: FLHP80
(2) Rated discharge pressure: 14MPa
(3) Rated flow: 112L/min
(4) Motor power: 30KW
(5) Combined design flow: 112 L/min, 224 L/min, 336 L/min, 448 L/min, 560L/min, 672 L/min, 784 L/min